Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had to share this super book that I got at the library that a friend suggested to me. When I opened the book I saw a little note that the woman who had donated it to the libray had written and it said "To whomever reads this book... may you feel the love from which it is given." I already liked it, so I finished it off in one day. It is written by an LDS woman who had some major setbacks in life and therefore gained a lot of weight through a lot of emotional eating. It shows that through spirituality and personal strength the way she came back and found herself again. Whether you are LDS or not I thought it was great and really applied to all of us who struggle with body image. A really inspiring story. She's my hero, and who doesn't need more of those.

No comments: